Does ITA help me find housing when I teach English abroad?


No, we do not set up your housing abroad when you are teaching English abroad.  International TEFL Academy is your TEFL training school, your employer abroad (private language schools or government programs) will either set up your housing or give you advice.  Please read our article:  How do I find housing when teaching English abroad?

Housing assistance during a 4 week TEFL course:

If you take a four-week TEFL course in person at an international location, you will receive assistance with finding accommodations during your four-week international TEFL course.  The course director in that city will provide references for hostels, apartments, hotels and homestays, and in most cases will assist you with making housing arrangements.

Find out more about accommodation, airfare, international insurance and other resources in our Travel Resources Index!

New Call-to-action
New Call-to-action


Check Out The ITA Resource Hub!