Coronavirus Faqs: TEFL & Teaching English Abroad or Online
In this video, International TEFL Academy expert advisors answer all of your questions about TEFL and Coronavirus. They address the following:
- What is the current situation for teaching English overseas?
- The economy is tanking - is now the time for me to invest money in a TEFL class?
- How can you get TEFL certified during the coronavirus crisis?
- What is a realistic timeline for TEFL certification & then getting a job teaching English abroad or online?
- Can I get paid to teach English online during the coronavirus crisis?
- Why should I get certified with International TEFL Academy?
- What does ITA recommend at this time?
2022 Tuition Update: Our 11-Week Online TEFL Course is now $1,499 | Add-On Specialty Courses are now $299. Check both pages for discounts & further details.
For further details and the latest information about your TEFL options in the age of coronavirus, check out the following articles:
- Coronavirus Faqs: TEFL & Teaching English Abroad or Online - What Are My Options?: https://www.internationalteflacademy.com/blog/how-coronavirus-is-affecting-teaching-abroad
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates: https://www.internationalteflacademy.com/coronavirus-updates
- TEFL & Coronavirus Webcast: https://www.internationalteflacademy.com/video-library/coronavirus-tefl-faqs
Get TEFL Certified to teach English online & abroad with International TEFL Academy! Get the latest details about salaries, hiring seasons, visas and more in your free brochure ⇒ TEFL Brochure
Publish Date: April 2, 2020