In this video, watch ITA Ambassadors Ashley & Tim share their experience living and teaching abroad together in Geochang, South Korea! From moving abroad and transitioning to their new life together, to finding their job and making friends overseas, watch them cover the challenges and rewards of teaching English with your significant other in a foreign country.
Learn more about Teaching English Abroad
Request a free brochure or call 1 (773) 634-9900 to speak with an expert advisor about all aspects of TEFL certification and teaching English abroad, including the hiring process, salaries, visas, TEFL class options, job placement assistance and more.
- ITA Alumni Ambassador Corner
- Meet the ITA Alumni Ambassador Team
- Learn More About ITA Alumni Ambassador Tim Unaegbu
- Learn More About ITA Alumni Ambassador, Ashley Little
- Teach English in South Korea
- Can friends or couples teach English abroad together?
- Singles Only, Says Who? 7 Reasons to Teach English Abroad as a Couple
- The Life of a Traveling Couple in South Korea
- Is it possible to teach English abroad with children?
- [Video] Teaching English in Prague, Czech Republic with Chris Vergatos & Shelby Spring
- [Video] Instagram Takeover: Chiang Mai, Thailand with Amanda Kolbye & Zach Anderson