Firsthand Stories of Teaching English in Costa Rica
Known for its tropical beauty and the charm of its life-loving citizens, known as Ticas, Costa Rica represents one of the top job markets for teaching English in Central America. Get a glimpse of what it is like to teach English in Costa Rica in this new video profile of International TEFL Academy graduate, Kristin Kalpowski, of Spring Lake, Michigan.
Kristin discusses all aspects of her life as an English teacher, from her daily routine as a teacher to her adventures exploring the recreational opportunities offered by Costa Rica, including horseback riding, camping and surfing. She also discusses why she chose to teach in Costa Rica and how her TEFL class in Chicago provided her with the skills and tools required to teach English on the professional level with confidence.
Check out the experiences of International TEFL Academy graduates
teaching English in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Learn More about Teaching English in Costa Rica:
- Ciudad Quesada, Costa Rica English Teaching Q&A with Natalie Price
- San Jose, Costa Rica Q&A with Brad Scheel
- San Jose, Costa Rica Q&A with Ashley Strong
- Embrace "Pura Vida” Teaching English Abroad in Costa Rica
- What Type of Visa Do I Need for Teaching English in Costa Rica
- 8 Reasons Why ITA Offers the Best TEFL Course in Costa Rica
- TEFL Certification in Costa Rica
- Teaching English Abroad - It Will Be Far Greater Than Imagined… - Ashley Strong
- Teaching English in Costa Rica - What I am or who I am? How I got to this reality of today... - Ashley Strong