- Latin America
- Middle East
- TEFL Certification
- Job Search Guidance
- Teach English Online
- Diversity Abroad
- Video Library
Who Teaches International TEFL Academy's Online TEFL Certification Course?
Written by: International TEFL Academy
Last Updated: July 7, 2020
Instruction is provided by highly qualified university-level professors with extensive experience teaching English as a foreign language, and all professors must meet or exceed the following standards:
* Hold a Masters in Education or TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) or higher; a high percentage of instructors will also hold a PhD.
* Have at least one year of overseas teaching experience. Professors will share their personal experiences and insights with their students.
As we state in our Mission Statement, it is our strong belief that all students have a fundamental right to receive instruction from a highly qualified teacher. Our instructors are not only highly qualified and hold advanced degree; they are also passionate educators who live to share their knowledge and love of teaching with their students. To gain more insight into who teaches International TEFL Academy's online TEFL certification course, check out the accompanying video profiles of some of our instructors.
To learn more about ITA's Online Course check the following links:
- Check out a video tutorial for the ITA 170-hour Online Course.
- Or use this guide to learn how you can visit the online TEFL course manually.
- Learn about International TEFL Academy's accreditation and why accreditation is important.
- Is ITA's Online TEFL Certification Course Valid and Accredited?
- How will I complete the practice teaching for my online TEFL course?
- What are the advantages of Online TEFL courses compared to in-person courses?
Founded in 2010, International TEFL Academy is a world leader in TEFL certification for teaching English abroad & teaching English online. ITA offers accredited TEFL certification classes online & in 25 locations worldwide and has received multiple awards & widespread recognition as one of the best TEFL schools in the world. ITA provides all students and graduates with lifetime job search guidance. ITA has certified more than 25,000 English teachers and our graduates are currently teaching in 80 countries worldwide.
Want to Learn More About Teaching English Abroad?
Request a free brochure or call 773-634-9900 to speak with an expert advisor about all aspects of TEFL certification and teaching English abroad or online, including the hiring process, salaries, visas, TEFL class options, job placement assistance and more.
- Coronavirus FAQs: TEFL & Teaching English Abroad or Online - What Are My Options?
- How Quickly Can I Get TEFL Certified and Begin Teaching English Abroad?
- 10 Questions You Need to Ask Any TEFL School Before Enrolling in Their TEFL Class
- International TEFL Academy Wins Recognition as Best TEFL Certification School
- How I Finally Got a Job Teaching English in Switzerland
- Can I Teach English Abroad Without Teaching Experience or an Education Degree?
- How Will I Complete the Practice Teaching for My Online TEFL Course?
- What is Accreditation for TEFL Certification Really All About?
- 10 Reasons Why International TEFL Academy Offers the Best TEFL Certification for Teaching English Abroad & Online in 2020
- 3 Reasons It’s Impossible For a Legitimate TEFL Class to Cost Under $1,000
- 10 Companies That Let You Teach English Online Without a Degree
- What is TEFL and What is TEFL Certification?
- 10 Companies Where You Can Teach English Online to Adults
- 7 Companies That Hire Non-Native English Speakers to Teach English Online
- No Degree, No Problem: The 6 Best Countries to Teach English Without a College Degree