- Do you dream of living in Rome, Milan or Florence?
- Do you want to walk to work on cobblestone streets through medieval piazzas and bustling thoroughfares once traversed by the likes of Michelangelo, Dante or even Roman emperors?
From history and culture to wine and cuisine Italy offers the international travel cultural experience of a lifetime and teaching English in Italy offers more opportunities than virtually any other field for Americans and other native
English speakers to gain employment and make a living in this fantastic nation. Millions of Italians take some form of English class each year and more than a thousand schools and language institutes around Italy employ thousands of foreign English teachers, particularly in larger cities such as Rome, Milan, Naples and Florence. A recognized TEFL certification is typically needed to provide the training and qualifications required for employment in these schools. Here are reasons why International TEFL Academy’s TEFL course in Florence is ideal for somebody looking to teach English in Italy and enjoy all that this delightful nation has to offer.
- Great Location in the Heart of Florence – If you’re going to spend four weeks taking an intensive, top quality TEFL certification course, why not do it in the heart of Florence, birthplace of the Renaissance, just steps away from such landmarks as the Piazza della Repubblica, Brunelleschi’s Dome, and the legendary masterpieces of Michelangelo, Donatello and Leonardo.
- Instruction from Highly Qualified and Experienced University-Level Instructors – Top-level instruction is required for you to gain the skills necessary to perform as a professional English in Italy, and is highly desired by potential employer throughout Italy.
- Live Practice Teaching with Local ESL Students – Live practice teaching is required for all internationally recognized and accredited TEFL certification courses. Practice teaching with local Italian English students will provide you with a comfort level working with non-English speakers, and allow you to practice the skills and methodologies taught in the class.
- Lifetime Job Search Guidance in Italy and Around the World – All students and graduates will receive personal assistance finding English teaching jobs in Italy, including resume development, coaching for the interview process and referrals and contacts for more than 1,000 schools in Italy. The local staff is extremely well connected with the local job market and is able to refer students to language schools throughout the region. Graduates also receive a 170-page job search manual, contact information for top recruiters and more than 10,000 schools around the world, links to hundreds of specialized ESL job boards and list of top governmental English teaching programs worldwide.
Note: The vast majority of language schools interview and hire English teachers locally in Italy, so taking your course in Florence will put you right on the ground where you need to be to interview and get hired after your TEFL course.
- An Internationally Recognized and Accredited Certification – The TEFL certification provided by the ITA TEFL course in Florence meets or exceed internationally recognized standards for number of hours of training and practicum, level of instruction, and quality of curriculum. It is accredited by the highly prestigious College of Teachers and will qualify graduates for thousands of English teaching opportunities in Italy and around the globe.
- Top tips for getting a job teaching English in Italy for Americans
- 5 Tips For A Great Lifestyle Teaching English in Rome, Italy