TEFL / TESOL COURSE OVERVIEW
Looking to earn an accredited 4-week TEFL TESOL certification that will qualify you for thousands of English teaching jobs in Spain and around the World? This state-of-the-art TEFL certification course not only provides expert-led training and a recognized qualification but personalized job placement assistance for finding jobs teaching English in Spain and around the globe.
The TEFL certification course is offered partially online and in Madrid, capital of Spain and one of the largest job markets in Europe for teaching English abroad.
To provide you with training and certification you need to teach English in Spain, this four-week TEFL certification course in Madrid features:
- Live Practice Teaching: All students engage in at least 6 hours of live practice teaching with local Spanish students to gain hands-on experience in a live classroom environment.
- Coursework & Intensity: 134 hours of coursework & in-class instruction. 65 hours of the course will be online and 70 hours in person. The online coursework is best done over 10 weeks before you arrive and will require about 6-8 hours a week if done in this timeframe. Students are in class from 9:30 am - 7 pm Monday - Friday for two weeks once they start in Madrid. You will not be able to begin the face-to-face coursework in Madrid until you finish the online coursework.
- Expert Instruction: Instruction is provided by highly qualified instructors who are native English speakers with advanced academic credentials (typically at least an MA) and years teaching experience.
- Small Class Sizes: Small classes ensure an interactive and hands-on learning environment and a low student:teacher ratio.
- Accredited Curriculum: This class exceeds international standards for a professional level TEFL certification and is accredited.
During and after the course, all students receive comprehensive job placement assistance, including:
- Resume & Cover Letter Development + Resume Distribution & Setting Up Interviews;
- Job Market & Interview Training + Worldwide Job Placement Assistance.