This contest is now complete.
CRITERIA USED TO JUDGE SUBMISSIONS:All submissions must be submitted using this ITA Lesson Plan Template.
- The lesson plan should be for a 45-60 minute lesson.
- How well did the teacher follow the ITA template sample given?
- How well did the teacher clearly outline the learning objectives?
- How well did the teacher develop the introduction?
- How well did the teacher plan the specific learning activities? (the main body of the lesson).
- How well did the teacher assess the understanding?
- Submissions should also specify which learner level the lesson plan is for:
- Beginner - A lesson plan written for the basics of English with new learners.
- Intermediate - A plan created for those who have the fundamentals of English covered.
- Advanced - A plan
writtenfor students who are working on advanced concepts or conversation English.
MEET YOUR JUDGES:
Contest submissions will be judged by ITA Alumni Department members Felicia Braverman and Michael Kunik!