Don't wait for ITA to come to your city; host your own Alumni party!
Why host a meet-up? It is a perfect opportunity for you to meet like-minded travelers, network with teachers, make new friends and share your travel stories over drinks and dinner. ITA will even kick in an initial $50 to be used towards your drinks and dinner to get the meet-up party started! Read below to find out how to host your own ITA Alumni meetup.
Tips to plan and host your own meet-up:
1. Choose a place, a date and a time that is convenient for the local English teaching community. Be sure that your location is public transportation accessible, takes reservations, has an open area for mingling.
2. Let the Alumni Department Know about your meet-up so we can send an email to our Alumni database. The sooner - the better!
- ITA will promote the meet-up & post the information about your meet-up on the ITA Alumni Facebook pages.
3. Provide a contact email address & gather RSVPs so you know how many people to expect.
- Send weekly reminders about your meet-up to get more attendees.
4. Bring a camera! Take lots of photos, including a group shot that we will share with ITA Alumni around the globe.
- Download the ITA company logo, print it on a piece of paper and use it in your photos! (We can send you a logo by email as well.)
5. Send ITA your PayPal information so we can send you $50 to use towards food & drinks at the meet-up. Advance payments are based on the integrity of the meet-up host.
6. Submit a short summary and photos to the Alumni Association at Alumni@internationalteflacademy.com within 7 days of the meet-up. All hosts will also receive $35 for writing an article.
Join us for ITA's Inaugural
World Alumni Day!
Check Out ITA Alumni
Meet-Ups Around the World!
Sponsored by ITA