Each year more than 5,000 people from all backgrounds earn their TEFL certification from International TEFL Academy and gain employment teaching English in 80 countries worldwide from Spain and Thailand to Costa Rica and Japan. Fill out the form to receive:
- Free Downloadable Brochure: 30 Pages detailing the world of Teaching English Abroad;
- Country Chart: Compare salaries, hiring requirements, start-up costs and more for teaching English in more than 50 countries;
- Comprehensive Resources: Access hundreds of articles, FAQ's, alumni stories, videos and testimonials about all aspects of teaching English abroad;
- Expert Guidance: Get all your questions answered and receive expert advice from experienced advisors, all of whom have lived and worked abroad;
- TEFL Certification Options: Accredited Online & International TEFL TESOL courses in 25 locations worldwide that will provide you with a qualification to teach English in tens of thousands of schools worldwide;
- Job Search Guidance: Learn about the job placement assistance that our students and graduates receive to gain employment teaching English in 80 countries in Europe, Asia, Latin America & the Middle East.
"I wanted a new experience. I wanted to learn Spanish. I needed a break from the grueling 9-5 world.I never expected to fall in love and make a home in this magical foreign land. But that’s exactly what I’ve done, and I don’t regret it for a second."
Fill out the form to receive your brochure now!