Fill Out the Form to Receive:
- Personalized Guidance: Work one-on-one with your Admissions Advisor, Felicia Braverman, to plan your adventure.
- Free Downloadable Brochure: Everything you need to know about teaching English abroad;
- Country Comparison Chart: Compare salaries, hiring requirements, start-up costs, & more in 50 countries worldwide;
- TEFL Certification Options: Accredited Online & In-Person TEFL classes in 25 locations worldwide;
- Job Search Guidance: Every ITA graduate has access to extensive job search resources and personalized Student Affairs Advisors to help you.
MEET YOUR ADVISOR, FELICIA BRAVERMAN
My name is Felicia and I'm your Admissions Advisor at International TEFL Academy! I graduated from Texas State Univerisity before teaching English abroad in Argentina & Taiwan. I can't wait to hear your goals for teaching abroad and help you map out your unique adventure. Getting paid to travel the world is a lot more realistic than people think, and teaching English abroad & TEFL certification is something YOU CAN DO if you put the time into your planning. Let's get started!
STEP 1: FILL OUT THE FORM TO RECEIVE YOUR BROCHURE & I'LL BE IN TOUCH!