ATTN MEDIA: This is a private URL, please do not share this link in any media coverage. If you would like to use any films in your press coverage ahead of the Film Festival, please use only snippets and not films in their entirety.
All films are made by alumni that have gone through International TEFL Academy's TEFL Certification program and have taught/are teaching English abroad or online.
Films should touch on the topics 'Teach, Travel, & Explore' and are judged based on the below set of criteria:
Films 1 & 2: Please use scorecard #1 found here
- Benoit Potvin: Make Great Memories
- Courtney Dart: Peace, Love, & Indonesia
Films 3 & 4: Please use Scorecard #2 found here
- Jonas Hudnall: Traveling Solo Internationally For The First Time
- Steven Cruse: Empty Spaces
Films 5 & 6: Please use Scorecard #3 found here
- Ryan Thompson: Life's Cross-Training
- Kenny Nguyen: The Other Side of Fear
*Scorecards must be completed and submitted no later than Wednesday, March 18, 2020.*
You can view all six finalist films below. They appear in the same order as their scorecards above.