What Type of Visa Can I Use to Teach English in Taiwan?

July 9, 2018

Interested in teaching English in Taiwan? You're in the right place! Visas are an important part of planning your adventure overseas, so you want to make sure you're familiar with the process before you head abroad. The following is the most common type of visa that can be obtained for teaching English in Taiwan.

The type of visa you'll need in Taiwan (and how you get that visa) will depend on your nationality, teaching job and perhaps other factors like whether you get your job in advance of your arrival, or if you get hired locally in Taiwan. Be sure to speak to an International TEFL Academy Advisor by calling 773-634-9900 to discuss your specific questions and concerns about teaching English in Taiwan, including the critical matter of visas.