* Hold a Masters in Education or TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) or higher; a high percentage of instructors will also hold a PhD.
* Have at least one year of overseas teaching experience. Professors will share their personal experiences and insights with their students.
Instruction is provided by highly qualified university-level professors with extensive experience teaching English as a foreign language, and all professors must meet or exceed the following standards:
As we state in our Mission Statement, it is our strong belief that all students have a fundamental right to receive instruction from a highly qualified teacher. Our instructors are not only highly qualified and hold advanced degree; they are also passionate educators who live to share their knowledge and love of teaching with their students. To gain more insight into who teaches International TEFL Academy's online TEFL certification course, check out the accompanying video profiles of some of our instructors.
To learn more about ITA's Online Course check the following links:
- Check out a video tutorial for the ITA 170-hour Online Course.
- Or use this guide to learn how you can visit the online TEFL course manually.
- Learn about International TEFL Academy's accreditation and why accreditation is important.
- Is ITA's Online TEFL Certification Course Valid and Accredited?
- How will I complete the practice teaching for my online TEFL course?
- What are the advantages of Online TEFL courses compared to in-person courses?