We are not currently accepting applications for the Online TEFL Course Instructor positions. Please check back later.
International TEFL Academy is looking for new and experienced TEFL Instructors to teach our online TEFL/TESOL Certification course. Our students are training to become English teachers overseas – for either short or long-term contracts.
Our course is hosted entirely through the open Course Management System, Moodle. Instructors are responsible for moderating and encouraging class participation through peer-to-peer feedback, live lectures, and a course chat function.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Assignment Feedback: Provide constructive and timely feedback on students' assignments and lesson plans.
- Resources: Share outside resources with students – additional videos, websites, etc. that will aid the students in their learning.
- Course Forums: Utilize the Course Forums to encourage class participation and student/student and teacher/student interaction.
- Live Chat: Set office hours to be available for students' questions regarding course material, assignments, quizzes.
- Lecture: Host bi-monthly
livelectures via the web conferencing tool, Zoom.
- Meetings: Attend
requiredvirtual quarterly meetings.
- Minimum master's degree in TESOL or related field
- 1 or more years of overseas teaching experience
- Willingness to share overseas teaching experience with students
- Able to use computer applications such as Moodle and Zoom
- Experience with online learning and/or teaching
For a full job description, please email Karen Crone at StudentAffairs@InternationalTEFLAcademy.com. Please include your current resume and cover letter. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.