By Jessie Smith
By John Bentley
International TEFL Academy (ITA) staff, students and alumni are proud that ITA has received multiple awards & widespread recognition as one of the best TEFL schools in the world for offering TEFL certification for teaching English abroad & teaching English online.
Since the beginning of 2019, ITA has been named the #1 TEFL school by GoAbroad.com and GoOverseas.com across a range of awards categories for TEFL certification, including #1 Best Online TEFL Course and #1 Best In-person TEFL Class (ITA Chicago TEFL Class) by GoAbroad.com. ITA's Online TEFL Class also received recognition as the top-ranked Online TEFL class in several categories of the GoOverseas.com Community Choice Awards for TEFL Certification as well.
1. TEFL certification is key. The first thing you will need is a professional TEFL certification to be considered for an English teaching job in the Czech Republic. You don't need to have prior teaching experience or a degree in education to teach in the Czech Republic, but a TEFL certification will provide you with the skills and qualification you need to get hired. International TEFL Academy offers a TEFL class in Prague, Czech Republic in addition to Online TEFL Classes & TEFL Classes in 25 locations worldwide.
2. Speak with an expert advisor at International TEFL Academy. Before you even decide if TEFL certification and teaching English in the Czech Republic is right for you, speak with an advisor to get all of your initial questions and concerns answered. They will be able to go over all of your options in regards to TEFL certification and teaching English in the Czech Republic. You can get in touch with an advisor by filling out a form to request a free brochure or by calling our offices at 773-634-9900.
Power to the People! International TEFL Academy (ITA) and our staff are thrilled and proud to have won the 2018 People's Choice Award for Best International Education Organization at the GoAbroad Awards for Innovation in Meaningful Travel reception. The award was announced in Philadelphia, PA on May 31, 2018 at the NAFSA International Conference and Expo, the world's largest conference for international education with more than 10,000 attendees from more than 100 countries.
By Jessie Smith
- Making dreams come true every day? Check.
- Promoting global travel & education? Check.
- Kick-ass international colleagues who have traveled to 100+ countries? Yep.
- Free beer, work-from-home policies & an international company trip to Europe or Latin America? Check, check, & check!
We firmly believe International TEFL Academy has the best company culture in the world. That phrase, 'best company in the world' actually comes out of our mouths fairly often. Not sure how many others can say the same about their 9 to 5.
From yearly (free) staff trips abroad, to competitive benefits, ongoing professional development and an arguably ridiculous amount of vacation time, ITA has created what we like to call a 'super company' out to help people go see the world by teaching English abroad.
By Jessie Smith
Key questions do consider: Do you want an internationally recognized training that you can use all over the world? Do you need help with your job search? Are you going to receive a premiere training that will give you the confidence you need to run a classroom overseas?
If yes, you need to invest in a professional-level TEFL certification. Imagine your TEFL provider like a university and your TEFL course just like a college class. Your TEFL class must be taught by a university-level instructor, and internationally accredited. So when you see month-long TEFL classes for $200 or even $500, you should immediately be skeptical. Imagine even the cost of employing a university-level instructor to teach a month-long class.
Bottom line - you get what you pay for in the industry of TEFL certification and teaching English abroad. Invest in a TEFL provider that cares about you, guides you through the process of teaching English abroad, and one that providers a top-of-the-line TEFL training class.
It's that time of the year again! As we're about to enter 2018, we've decided here at the International TEFL Academy to reflect on this past year and share with you what we've learned in 2017. Watch the video below to find out what new skill we've developped! And you, what did you learn this past year?
Looking to take your down dog abroad? If you’re a certified yoga teacher planning to teach English abroad, you can fulfill both of your passions overseas.
From hostels to retreat centers and teacher trainings abroad, the yoga travel scene has blown up over the past five years. Teaching yoga abroad can take your mindfulness and full presence from the mat out into the country you’re living in, so you can fully embrace your new locale. It’s also an excellent way to connect with other like-minded yogis worldwide. Added benefit, since you’re also teaching English and the cost of living tends to be much cheaper in many of the yoga hot spots, you can better support yourself while pursuing your perfect crow.