- Latin America
- Middle East
- TEFL Certification
- Job Search Guidance
- Teach English Online
- Diversity Abroad
- Video Library
11 Photos from International TEFL Academy Students That Will Make You Want to Travel
Written by: Paige Lee
Last Updated: November 12, 2019
1. Allison Fingado takes in the mystical beauty of Machu Picchu, Peru.
2. Lynsey Schwab reflecting on the decision to teach English abroad…one of her better ones! In Ecuador.
3. Jessica Ford, pretending to be a circus act in Thailand.
4. Matt Harley is checking out those places that most people only dream of.
Salt Flats, Bolivia.
5. Emmie Jae is swinging on the edge of the world in Ecuador.
6. Mike Opaliski explores the ancient temples and sublime ruins of the once incredible Khmer Empire at Angkor Wat, Cambodia.
7. Jessie Smith is getting off the beaten track to see a place from the eyes of a local. Near Cerro Negro Volcano, Nicaragua.
8. Ashley Strong sharing stories across cultures…and finding common ground! In Tanzania.
9. Craig Schuster meets Bruce Lee’s Doppelganger in Kowloon, Hong Kong.
10. Austin Bartenstein witnesses the skyline of Taipei, Taiwan glowing at night.
11. Alum Degen Hill actually gets to actually BE at 2014’s World Cup in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Do you want to travel the world & live a life of discovery & adventure?
Request a free brochure or call 773-634-9900 to speak with an expert advisor about all aspects of teaching English around the world, including TEFL certification, the hiring process, salaries, visas and more.
- A 5-Step Plan for Teaching English Abroad in 3-6 Months
- What are the benefits of teaching English abroad?
- Can I Teach English Abroad Without Teaching Experience?
- 13 Basic Tips You Need to Know About Jobs Teaching English Abroad
- FAQs & Articles about Teaching English Abroad
About the author - Born on a snowy Rocky Mountain-side but reared in the Chicago suburbs, International TEFL Academy Admissions Advisor Paige Lee is an avid lover of travel and learning. She’s lived and worked in Shanghai, China where she taught English and explored the Asian continent, as well as the "Land Down Under" in Australia. She now resides with her ewok-dog, Prudence, in Chicago and spends her days talking to people about the amazing adventure that is living abroad.
Born on a snowy Rocky Mountain-side but raised in the Chicago suburbs, Paige has lived and worked in Shanghai, China where she taught English and explored the Asian continent, as well as the "Land Down Under" in Australia. With more than 10 years of professional experience in the fields of teaching English abroad & TEFL certification, Paige is one of our most senior Admissions Advisors.
Want to Learn More About Teaching English Abroad?
Request a free brochure or call 773-634-9900 to speak with an expert advisor about all aspects of TEFL certification and teaching English abroad or online, including the hiring process, salaries, visas, TEFL class options, job placement assistance and more.
- Leon, Nicaragua English Teaching Q and A with Lanae King
- Top 6 Tropical Countries for Teaching English Abroad
- Top 6 English Teaching Countries "Off The Beaten Path"
- How Much Can I Earn and Save as an English Teacher in Taiwan?
- 5 Reasons to Teach English in Taiwan
- Arequipa, Peru English Teaching Q&A with Sari Atchue
- Want to Teach English in Asia but Don't Have a University Degree? You're In Luck!
- Black and Abroad: Teaching English in Taiwan
- How Teaching English Abroad Jump-Started My Career
- Top 5 Destinations to Surf and Teach English abroad
- 10 Companies That Let You Teach English Online Without a Degree
- What is TEFL and What is TEFL Certification?
- 10 Companies Where You Can Teach English Online to Adults
- 7 Companies That Hire Non-Native English Speakers to Teach English Online
- No Degree, No Problem: The 6 Best Countries to Teach English Without a College Degree