What's it like to live and teach English online from Vietnam?
Watch this video to see ITA Ambassador, Amanda Kolbye, share with us a day-in-her-life living and teaching English online from Da Nang, Vietnam.
In this video, Amanda covers:
- A tour of the area/city they live in
- Her gym and price
- What ITA TEFL course they took
- A tour of her Da Nang apartment and where to find apartments for rent
- Perks of teaching English online and country hopping
- Vietnam visas
- Main mode of transportation in Da Nang, Vietnam
- Whether it's safe to drive in Vietnam
- A breakdown of monthly expenses including rent, utilities, transport, food, groceries, phone, etc
- Teaching English online with VIPKID and her schedule
- The difference between living in Taiwan and Vietnam
- Medical Insurance