What's it like to live and teach English in South Korea?
Watch this video to see ITA Alumni Ambassador, Tim Unaegbu, share with us a day-in-his-life living and teaching English in Geochang, South Korea.
In this video, Tim covers:
- What visa he teaches English on in Korea
- Work/school attire
- Classroom teaching assistants
- Number of classes/schools taught at per week
- Introduces us to his students
- Average total monthly expenses in terms of rent, utilities, phone, groceries, transportation, etc
- Classroom syllabuses
- Learning Korean and how it can benefit you
- The visa process
- Public school contracts and what free things are provided to you (allowance)
- The social aspects of living in Korea