What's it like to live and teach English in Germany?
Watch this video to see ITA Alumni Ambassador, Tamie Arietta, share with us a day-in-her-life living and teaching English in Hamburg, Germany.
In this video, Tamie covers:
- Why she chose Hamburg, Germany
- How she opened her own Language Academy
- How she helps other expats with the German visa process
- Hamburg fun facts
- Private teaching and how this was a better option for her
- Language School pros and cons
- Private Tutoring pros and cons
- Average rent prices and what you can expect when apartment hunting
- Interviews with other ITA Alumni that just arrived in Hamburg