What's it like to live and teach English in Singapore?
Watch this video to see ITA alumna, Brittany Shultz, share with us a day-in-her-life living and teaching English in Singapore.
In this video, Brittany covers:
- A tour of her Singapore apartment
- A breakdown of her monthly expenses in terms of rent, groceries, bills, transportation, etc
- Some sightseeing around Singapore
- The company she works for and how many hours per week she works
- A tour of her classroom
- How she secured her teaching job in Singapore
- How much vacation time you receive as a teacher in Singapore
- Why she chose Singapore to teach English abroad
- The classroom during lesson time complete with adorable little faces!