What's it like to live and teach English in Madrid, Spain?
Watch this video to see ITA Alumni Ambassador, André Mileti, share with us a day-in-his-life living and teaching English in Madrid, Spain.
In this video, André covers:
- How he legally obtained his student visa to teach English in Spain
- Difficulty in obtaining a working visa
- How much money he saved before moving to Madrid
- If cost of living in Madrid is affordable
- Whether a degree is needed to teach English in Madrid or just a TEFL certification
- Whether it was hard adjusting to life in Spain
- Hiring seasons for English teachers in Spain
- A tour of his Madrid apartment
- If non-native English speakers can get a job teaching English in Spain
- A breakdown of his monthly expenses including rent, groceries, phone, transportation, etc... and more!