An excursionist at heart from the town of Bethlehem, New York, Scott moved to Chile immediately after graduation in pursuit of adventure, learning, and some awesome story-telling material. Read more about Scott.
Learn more about Teaching English Abroad
Request a free brochure or call1 (773) 634-9900 to speak with an expert advisor about all aspects of TEFL certification and teaching English abroad, including the hiring process, salaries, visas, TEFL class options, job placement assistance and more.
- Teaching English in Chile - Country Profile
- 10 Great Places You Must See While Teaching English in Chile
- A New Life - Teaching English in Valparaiso, Chile
- [Video] Getting Around Santiago, Chile
- My Colombian Job Search - From Mochilera to Residente