What's it like to live and teach English in Singapore?
Watch this video to see ITA alumna, Brittany Shultz, share with us a day-in-her-life living and teaching English in Singapore.
In this video, Brittany covers:
- A tour of her Singapore apartment
- A breakdown of her monthly expenses in terms of rent, groceries, bills, transportation, etc
- Some sightseeing around Singapore
- The company she works for and how many hours per week she works
- A tour of her classroom
- How she secured her teaching job in Singapore
- How much vacation time you receive as a teacher in Singapore
- Why she chose Singapore to teach English abroad
- The classroom during lesson time complete with adorable little faces!
Learn more about Teaching English Abroad
Request a free brochure or call1 (773) 634-9900 to speak with an expert advisor about all aspects of TEFL certification and teaching English abroad, including the hiring process, salaries, visas, TEFL class options, job placement assistance and more.
- Teaching English in Singapore- Country Profile
- Get TEFL Certified in Asia - View our Asia TEFL Courses
- Settled in Singapore and Why You Should Be Too
- Teaching English in Singapore with Kelsey Ax [Video]
- Teaching English in Singapore - Alumni Q&A with Christopher Hamrick
- 8 Wicked "Weekend" Getaways for English Teachers in Singapore
- Teaching English in Singapore - Alumni Q&A with Whitney Hegseth