Growing up, Kathleen’s family moved around the world- never staying in the same place for more than a few years. With everything she owns in a backpack, it was only natural for her to pick up one day and move to Costa Rica! Read more about Kathleen.
Learn more about Teaching English Abroad
Request a free brochure or call1 (773) 634-9900 to speak with an expert advisor about all aspects of TEFL certification and teaching English abroad, including the hiring process, salaries, visas, TEFL class options, job placement assistance and more.
- Teaching English in Costa Rica - Country Profile
- TEFL Certification in Costa Rica
- Ciudad Quesada, Costa Rica English Teaching Q&A with Natalie Price
- San Jose, Costa Rica Q&A with Brad Scheel
- What Type of Visa Do I Need for Teaching English in Costa Rica?
- 8 Reasons Why ITA Offers the Best TEFL Course in Costa Rica